Wednesday, November 09, 2005
A short comment..
This post shall be kept short..i promise..
So i'm sure you know abt China becoming a world superpower and stuff like tt right?
Well, it seems that they're really bent in dominating the whole world.
I can deduce this just from our complimentary studies.
Yes.
Just frm there, i can come out with this statement.
You know why?
You may think that of all the languages being offered as electives here, these china ppl wud take up japanese as it involves characters and shit like tt.
But nooo...
Some of them just HAD to take up french and german as well.I mean, their english is very terrible in the first place.Why in the bloody hell wud they take these two languages which has relations to the alphabet?
Heck, i dun think Germany or France ever crossed path with China in history before.Other than the marco polo dude of course.But tt's only it. There's no other relation to link Germany or France to China!
They are really planning to train this young china people so tt they will be fluent in other languages cos it may help them in the quest of world domination one day.
Pathetic cina bukit ppl!
I as a true blue singaporean (as if) wud stand up against this ppl and will not allow them to take over this country.But then again, with Lee Kuan Yew and his son, Lee Hsien Loong at helm in parliament, the fall of Singapore to China is imminent!
I hope i wont get arrested for saying this but it's true wat.LKY and gang are bloody well supporting this pathetic china ppl.That's why there are so many of them in singapore.Stealing our rice bowls too!
Ok.I know i promised a short post.But heck, when it comes to condemning these china ppl, u can never make it short.
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home